วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Speed Writing Secret of an Email Marketing Maniac

Let's rap about email marketing today, shall we?

I'm happy to report I recently found a very cool, "hidden" benefit of writing emails. A really simple secret that can easily (and quickly) put more money in your hot, little hand.

Would you like to know what it is?

Then check this out:

Even though I started writing daily emails at the end of last year, I just recently (as in a few days ago -- I'm slow sometimes), realized something that happened as a result -- besides the extra money this activity brings.

Sort of like a "side effect".

You see, I realized my last few sales letters were created extremely fast compared to before -- as in literally half the time (or less!)

No, my amigo, I'm not joking.

What used to take me 2-3 weeks now takes one, with the words flowing from my keyboard as easily and naturally as lies flow from a politician's lips.

And this has NOTHING to do with natural talent. I traced this newfound speed directly to writing daily emails.

And you know what? I bet the same would happen for you, too.

In fact, here's a challenge for you:

For the next 30 days, I double dog dare you to turn it up a notch and knock out ONE email per weekday. (Weekends optional).

I mean, why not?

The worst that can happen is I'm wrong, you pump out some more content, and maybe even make a little extra money to boot.

But what if I'm right?

What if you started writing your ads, blog posts, articles, etc TWICE as fast (or faster)? How much time would that free up? How much more cash do you think you'd rake in? How much stress would that eliminate?

Anyway, I hope you try my little test. It's not nearly as hard as it seems.

In fact, it could go a lot easier than you thought.




For more email marketing tips and secrets like this, check out: http://bensettle.com/blog/old-farty-email-marketing-hecklers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น